AAOHN Recorded Webinars
AAOHN strives to provide continuing nursing education (CNE) on subjects pertinent to the occupational and environmental nursing professional. These recorded webinars can be watched anytime, allowing you to earn CNE on your schedule and at your pace.
Please Note: Recorded Webinars are available in the AAOHN Academy Online Education Center. Please scroll to the Access the Online Education Center Button. You may purchase by selecting a webinar link below or by browsing the Course Catalog in the AAOHN Academy. Access the Online Education center and navigate to the In Progress tab of your dashboard to view a purchased webinar. Your webinar evaluation and certificate are now included with the product in AAOHN Academy Online Learning center. Recorded webinars have a two-year expiration for CNE.
OHN Specialty Topics
Workplace Bullying: What Occupational Health Nurses Need to Know
1.0 Contact hours
Workplace Violence Prevention Program
Please note: This is a 3-part series. You must complete all three webinars and evaluations to claim your certificate of completion. CNE is no longer available for this product.
AAOHN Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series
AAOHN's Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series webinars are worth 1.0 CNE unless otherwise noted.
2022 Recorded Webinars
- Mental Health, Mindfulness, and Wellbeing for Nurses: The Shocking Truth About Job-Related Issues Leading to Suicide Amongst Nurses, Recorded on January 13, 2022
- Management of Bloodborne Pathogen Exposures: A Quality Improvement Project, Recorded on February 21, 2022
- Managing a Business with a Dwindling Workforce Due to COVID-19, Recorded on April 28, 2022
- Mitigating Health Risks with International Business Travel Consultations, Recorded May 12, 2022
- Using Malpractice Claims Data to Identify Risks in Nursing Practice, Recorded June 16, 2022
- Workplace of the Future: Total Worker Health, Recorded July 21, 2022
- Common Work-Related Injuries of the Upper Extremities, Recorded August 25, 2022
- Ergonomics Guidelines for Handling Decedents During Mass Fatality Incidents in Acute Care Settings, Recorded October 20, 2022
- Monkeypox Updates for OHNs, Recorded October 24, 2022
- Work-Related Fatigue: What Is It and How Do We Mitigate the Risks. Recorded November 17, 2022
2021 Recorded Webinars
- Contact Tracing and Coordination with Health Departments and NIOSH During COVID-19 Pandemic, Recorded on February 4, 2021
- DIY Strategies to Make Health Information Stick, Recorded on March 18, 2021
- Aligning Safety & Wellness Pathways to Achieve Total Worker Health Excellence, Recorded on May 13, 2021
- Integrating Functional Outcome Measurements into Practice, Recorded on June 7, 2021
- July 2021 Extended Session - Health and Safety at the Touch of a Finger & Head...Shoulders, Knees, and Toes: Post Offer/Pre Hire Physical Update, Recorded on July 29, 2021
- The Road to Elimination: Universal Screening for Hepatitis C, Recorded on August 19, 2021
- Vaccine Hesitancy in the Workplace, Recorded on September 23, 2021
- Creating a Legally Compliant Pre-Hire & Return-to-Work PAT Program, Recorded on September 30, 2021
- Musculoskeletal Part 1: Assessment, Recorded on October 14, 2021
- Long COVID Management: The Role of the OHN, Recorded on November 4, 2021
- Musculoskeletal Part 2: Ergonomic Strategies for OHNs with Employees Working On-Site, Recorded on November 11, 2021