AAOHN Recorded Webinars
AAOHN strives to provide continuing nursing education (CNE) on subjects pertinent to the occupational and environmental nursing professional. These recorded webinars can be watched anytime, allowing you to earn CNE on your schedule and at your pace.
Please Note: Recorded Webinars are available in the AAOHN Academy Online Education Center. Please scroll to the Access the Online Education Center Button. You may purchase by selecting a webinar link below or by browsing the Course Catalog in the AAOHN Academy. Access the Online Education center and navigate to the In Progress tab of your dashboard to view a purchased webinar. Your webinar evaluation and certificate are now included with the product in AAOHN Academy Online Learning center. Recorded webinars have a two-year expiration for CNE.
Recorded Webinar - Workplace Violence Prevention Program: Bundled Set
*NOTE: This webinar series is no longer eligible for CNE credit.
Recorded Webinar - Workplace Bullying: What Occupational Health Nurses Need to Know (Specialty)
*NOTE: This webinar is no longer eligible for CNE credit.
Leadership Institute Webinars
Full Package Webinars Members: $120
Full Package Webinars NonMembers: $220
Individual Webinars Members: $30
Individual Webinars NonMembers: $50
AAOHN Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series On Demand Library
AAOHN's Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series webinars are worth 1.0 CNE unless otherwise noted.
2023 Recorded Webinars
- Wellness: Boundary Setting Recorded on January 26, 2023
- Occupational Hearing Conservation Programs- Understanding the Requirements and your Role Recorded on February 16, 2023
- Protecting Workers by Recognizing, Preventing, and Treating Heat-Related Illnesses (HRI) in the Workplace Recorded on April 27, 2023
- Medical Cannabis Therapy Recorded on June 15, 2023
- Occupational Challenges in Caring for Agricultural Workers Recorded on July 27, 2023
- Prevention of Laboratory Animal Allergy and Anaphylaxis Recorded on August 17, 2023
- How to Make Stress Disappear and Productivity Reappear in a Healthcare Setting Recorded on August 31, 2023
- Editors' Hour Assessing the Literature for OHN Clinical and Professional Practice Guidance Recorded on September 21, 2023
- Clinical Management of Occupational Exposures to Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) Recorded on October 26,2023
- Creating a Culture of Workplace Well-being with Mental Health America Recorded on November 9, 2023
2022 Recorded Webinars
- Mental Health, Mindfulness, and Wellbeing for Nurses: The Shocking Truth About Job-Related Issues Leading to Suicide Amongst Nurses, Recorded on January 13, 2022
- Management of Bloodborne Pathogen Exposures: A Quality Improvement Project, Recorded on February 21, 2022
- Managing a Business with a Dwindling Workforce Due to COVID-19, Recorded on April 28, 2022
- Mitigating Health Risks with International Business Travel Consultations, Recorded May 12, 2022
- Using Malpractice Claims Data to Identify Risks in Nursing Practice, Recorded June 16, 2022
- Workplace of the Future: Total Worker Health, Recorded July 21, 2022
- Common Work-Related Injuries of the Upper Extremities, Recorded August 25, 2022
- Ergonomics Guidelines for Handling Decedents During Mass Fatality Incidents in Acute Care Settings, Recorded October 20, 2022
- Monkeypox Updates for OHNs, Recorded October 24, 2022
- Work-Related Fatigue: What Is It and How Do We Mitigate the Risks. Recorded November 17, 2022
2021 Recorded Webinars