AAOHN has over 90 chapters across the continental U.S., and joining an AAOHN Chapter is a great way to stay connected to OHNs in your area. Click on your U.S. state below to see more information about each AAOHN Chapter.
Oregon State Chapters
The Oregon State Association of Occupational Health Nurses (OSAOHN) was founded in 1974. We are a professional organization of specialty nurses employed in occupational and environmental health in private business, nonprofit organizations, and public entities throughout Oregon and SW Washington.
How will you benefit from joining Oregon State Association of Occupational Health Nurses?
In addition to American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN) member benefits, the OSAOHN offers:
- Continuing education The OSAOHN provides CEU’s for many of our meetings and seminars
- Join other OHN’s Learn to quantify the importance of occupational and environmental health nursing and the value it can add to the bottom line.
- Networking Make valuable professional contacts and get access to a wealth of information.
- Mentoring New to the field? Boost your confidence with advice and insight from a cadre of experienced practitioners willing to share their best practices.
- Job hunting Learn about career opportunities.
- Build your resume OSAOHN offers opportunities for leadership roles and enhancing your technical and soft skills.
OSAOHN regularly collaborates with other local, state, and national workplace safety and health professional organizations. This offers an opportunity to expand your knowledge base and collaborate with a wide range of people working in the safety and health field.
Join Us! Contact our Membership Committee and learn more by visiting our website at: www.OSAOHN.org or emailing us here!
President Jean Drevdahl-Orchard
Oregon Local Chapters