2023 National Conference
Thank you for joining us! The 2023 AAOHN National Conference was held March 13-15 in San Antonio, Texas.
Complete Evaluations to Earn CE
All National Conference attendees will need to view each session and complete the session evaluation to earn a CNE certificate. You are able to do this now, through the close of the portal on May 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm CST. To access your evaluation and certificate:
- Log into your MyAAOHN account – If you do not know your password click the Username and/or Password Help link (be sure to check your junk/spam folder for the email).
- Then, visit the Conference Evaluations page.
- Under the AAOHN National Conferences heading, select the Access My Evaluations button.
- Read the instructions and click Continue.
- Complete the Demographics and Session Evaluations, (Poster Webinars will be found under the Session Evaluation button) as you attend the sessions during the event or after the event is over. You will not complete all of the Session Evaluation section as you are only able to attend one session a timeslot. The red check mark will not impose a barrier to completion or claiming a certificate.
- Only complete the Overall Evaluation when you have finished evaluating all the sessions you attended to claim CNE. Once you complete the Overall Evaluation tab and claim your certificate, your Certificate is locked and will then become available to save and/or print.
Please make sure to evaluate all sessions you attended before claiming a certificate.
We recommend you save and print your certificate only when you have viewed all the event sessions that you may so that all evaluations are tallied in your transcripts.
The Evaluation will close on May 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm CST.